The successful candidate will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction and care, as well as the supervision of our Customer Care associates. This position will need to take charge of our Customer Care department and foster positive relationships with our clients and sales representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Additional duties may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to change or add to the duties of this position.
- Create a positive, fun and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and ensure team remains passionate about delivering genuine, professional and accurate information to customers
- Ensure departmental SLAs and KPI performance expectations are communicated and achieved
- Challenge team members in providing exceptional support to both external and internal customers
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, major incidents and long-standing or complex issues escalated by the Customer Care Specialists
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
- Ensure an efficient training program is in place, which includes written documentation of competencies necessary to be successful in the department
- Actively coach and counsel team of Customer Care Specialists and other department team members
- Conduct weekly one-on-ones to review activity and performance
- Monitor and participate in calls and provide post-call coaching
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS (SLAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each SLA satisfactorily.
- Proper documentation of all activity that corresponds with an open order in the “Notes” field on the corresponding order
- Monitor orders to ensure all received by 2:00 p.m. are confirmed same day, unless there is a documented issue preventing release
- Order confirmations – 95% of orders received within 24 hours from order entry; 5% allowance accounts for those with accounting or other issues that prevent timely release
- Same day response to all voicemail messages received before 2:00 p.m. daily
- Response within four hours of the start of shift for all voicemail messages received after 2:00 p.m. the previous day
- Response within four hours for all emails received during your scheduled shift
- All emails received outside of your shift should be responded to within four hours of the start of your next shift
- One proactive, relationship-building call to sales representative and/or customer per territory per week
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including email etiquette
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel; Visio preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to efficiently handle multiple issues at once
- Strong business acumen and understanding of department’s role in organization
- Bachelors’ degree in Consumer, Business or Management studies or four to ten years related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have at least three years of B2B customer service management experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to take directional cues directly and indirectly.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is rarely exposed to outside weather conditions
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Employment at Jaipur is contingent on the successful completion of a
criminal background check and a drug screen.
Jaipur employees are subject to pre-employment, post-injury, post-accident, reasonable suspicion
and random testing for illegal drug usage.